All the updates will now be posted in the section News.
Documents can be submetted only BY APPOINTMENT.
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection, we kindly ask you to arrive at the appointed time. When visiting the Visa Application Center, please wear a mask and gloves and maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 meters.
The number of persons at visa application center is limited, and therefore we kindly ask you to be receptive to the potential waiting.
Please note that telephone calls are temporarily not processed in regional offices. If you have any questions, you can contact us by phone +7 (495) 990 75 00 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office in Moscow (office Kievskaya st., 2) is temporary closed from September 28, 2020.
Our office in Krasnodar is temporary closed from 15.10.2020.
Kindly note that as of May 3, 2021, ONLY the applicants who are holders of Italian tourist visas (Schengen visa type C) expired during the period from January 1st 2020 till now, are allowed to apply for a new Italian Tourist Visa (Visto Rinnuovo).
You can find information about the list of required documents, fees, rules for submission by clicking For details…
Please, be informed that applications for new visas could have negative result in case of misuse of the aforesaid last Italian visas (for example, never used to enter Italy but used for travelling to other Schengen Countries).
Note that travelling to Italy and other Schengen Countries for tourism is not allowed yet, due to the current temporary restrictions caused by the pandemic.
Additional information can be found on the Consulate General of Italy website - avviso riapertura visti turismo (esteri.it)
Available for application types of visa
Visa Application Center in Moscow (only the office M. Tolmachevsky a. b.6\1) accepts documents for the following types of visa only:
- Visa for work (visto per lavoro subordinato)
- Visa for work (visto per lavoro autonomo)
- Elective residence visa (Visto per Residenza Elettiva)
- Visa for researchers (Visto per Ricerca)
- Visa for official invitation (participation in a public event on the topic of culture, human rights, politics, science, etc.
- Visa for religious Visto per motivi religiosi (for clergymen and members of religious communities supported by well-know confessions).
- Driver’s visa (visto per trasporto)
- Mission visa (visto per missione)
- Transit visa (visto per transito)
- Student visa type (visto per studio)
- Medical treatment visa (visto per cure mediche)
- Re-entry visa (visto per reingresso)
- Business visa (visto per affari)
- Sport visa (visto per gara sportiva)
- Family reunion visa (EU nationals’ close relatives as defined Directive 2004/38/EC and close relatives as defined Directive 2004/38/EC of third-country nationals who are holders of a residence permit in Italy, or in presence of a “NULLA OSTA al ricongiungimento” by the S.U.I. (Sportello Unico per l’Immigrazione) and persons specified in paragraph L of Art. 4 p. 1 of the Decree of the President of the Council of Ministers of Italy from August 7, 2020, subsequently integrated by the Decree from September,7, 2020 (permanent and confirmed personal affective relationships For details…).
Documents for a visa can be submitted not earlier than six months before the start of intended visit, for seafarers in the performance of their duties not earlier than nine months before the start of intended visit, and, as a rule, no later than 15 calendar days before the start of the intended visit.
Please note that due to the unstable epidemiological situation in the world, the minimum period for consideration of the submitted visa application by the Consulate General is 7 working days.
In visa center, as a security measure and for the purpose of providing effective work, using mobile phones and electronic devices is not permitted. Mobile phones should be switched off during the whole period of stay in the Italian visa center.
We draw your attention to the fact that the unsettled way of applying for a visa may provoke the visa refusal.
A Schengen visa (type C) is requested to travel through the territory of the Schengen countries for the purpose of transit or to stay there for up to 90 days in any 180 day period. It can be single-entry or multiple-entry and can be provided for up to 5 years.
A Schengen visa must be issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of the main destination of the trip. If you plan to visit several Schengen countries* during your trip, you should apply for a visa through the diplomatic mission of the country where you intend to stay for more days. With an equal number of days in different Schengen countries during one trip a visa should be requested through the diplomatic mission of the first country of visit.
*Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Italian national visa (type D) is requested in case of a single stay in Italy for more than 90 days. A national visa can be issued for up to 1 year with a stay of up to 365 days.
- it is advised, if you plan any other trip or you need to fly before your departure to Italy and you need the visa by a certain deadline we recommend you to submit additional documents such as copies of your tickets, hotel bookings in the country/ countries you are going to visit. No documents can be attached after the submission.
- if you want to add the following documents to your application: information letters explaining purpose to the Italian General Consulate in Moscow, itinerary and Visa annulation requests, it should be written in English or Italian languages and signed by the applicant.
Kindly note that the Consulate General reserves the right to request further documentation.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
LLC «Visa management service» is the only commercial company authorized by the Italian General Consulate to provide Italian visa application services in Russia. LLC «Visa Management Service» carries out its activities for the reception of visa applications ONLY on the territory of visa centers. Also on the territory of visa centers you can avail additional services.
The documents for Italian visa could be submitted directly at the General Consulate of Italy (only through On-Line booking service) as an official Italian mission in Russian Federation. Alternatively the documents can be submitted through the outsourced autorized partner LLC Visa Management Service.
All intermediaries offering paid services to facilitate the submission of documents and obtain a visa (filling in the application form for visa, insurance, hotel reservations, ticket reservations and others) ARE NOT the employees of Visa Management Service. LLC «Visa Management Service» is not responsible for the actions of these people.
LLC Visa Management Service and the Italian General Consulate recommend to beware of persons offering services related to applying for visas on the street, with signs “Visa Center of Italy”, “Visa Center” and others, as well as those who advertise preferential channels for receiving visas.